I've built two of these types of doors for my hangars, although mine were home
built from plans and locally purchased parts.  The first is 40' wide by 9'6"
tall and the second is 48' wide by 10'6" tall.  Both are quick  to roll up and
down for quick, easy  access to my planes and plenty stout to withstand the
spring winds.

For those that were at the Perry, OK gatherings, many of the hangar doors there
were also similar design, which is where I got the plans to build mine.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM