Hey Guys,
Just finished up one of the most flayable weeks I have ever had the pleasure of
taking advantage of. I have flown everyday from July 3rd thru today. Some of
the trips were just local practice and several were with purpose. Last Saturday
was a planned trip to the Jersey shore with my son but when we got there the
airport had just been closed because of an accident so that turned into a 2+
hour sigthseeing flight. On Tuesday I took advantage of an airplane and XM
weather and went to my uncles funeral that would have been a 4 hour each way
drive. (learned a little more about thunderstorms also). This Saturday We did
get the trip to the shore completed and I have the sun burn to prove it. This
morning We left early to Dansville NY where our friend and true gentalman Mr
David Stroud picked us up and delivered us to the Geneseo airshow where we
spent a beautiful day with all sorts of warbirds. I landed this evening with
401 hours on the plane and a total of of over 14 hours for the week. I also
found out our airport is starting the runway project this week so I got in
about 40  landings trying to prefect staying in the approach speeds and landng
and rolling out in less than 2000 feet. two out of the 40 rolled long and they
could have been go arounds if I had to.
Man flying is great, keep working guys
Joe Horton
Coopersburg, Pa.
Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8tKLQVfT5t9AnwbBHxzmiaJuJu6Buw0Qff6Jm1h44pisj3T6K0/