From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Larry&Sallie Flesner
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:24 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Gathering hats and shirts

Gathering attendees, or anyone else that wants a hat and/or shirt,

For the latest in KR fashions, go to the Gathering web page and click
on the "pro shop" to see photos of this years hat and shirt.  Thanks
to Bob Lee for updating the site.

http://www.krgathering.org/

I am 6' 4" tall and weight 194 pounds.  A "large" shirt fits me just fine
and I wouldn't want it any bigger.  Hope that help in sizing.

Larry Flesner