Hello Dave,
I'd like to meet with you and discuss with you several options.   We may be
very helpfull to you in completing your Super2S as our aircraft was developed
with the improvements in as the Jeff Scott's Super 2S.  We however, took it
several steps forward with very obvious and huge benifits to the builder.
Please look at our web page:  www.aeromaxaviation.com

Aeromax aviation was formed for the purpose of offering aviation enthusiasts
like yourself, a better option than a KRsuper2S for approx. the same cost as it
would cost you to build a high quality KR super2S.  The company was founded by
Myself and Mr. bill Clapp who is well known around the KR2 builders as one of
the most knowledgeable and experienced builder.  I myself owned Pulsar Aircraft
Corporation between 1999 -2005.  Bill and myself took all of our experience and
put together an aircraft  design that will combine the quality of a Super
Pulsar aircraft at a KR2S price range
     You'll benefit by saving huge amount of time as our airplane takes only
600 hours to build, compared to a couple of thousand hours to build a KRsuper2S.

We can supply you with a Composite Fuselage Boat / Turtle deck / front deck /
Spars / Wing skins / Ribs / WAFs / Horizontal and many more parts that we are
fabricating from our CNC molds.

It will be interesting to meet and talk with you.  If you need a pass to get in
let me know and I'll provide you with one for that day.
We are at Booth 662 North Aircraft Display area.
Sincerely,
Solly Melyon-Gen. Mgr  Cell: 323.841.4822
AeroMax Aviation, LLC
www.aeromaxaviation.com
229.241.1175