From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Ed Janssen
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 8:42 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> POH for KR-2

Dave,

No, not something you can buy off the shelf.  Each KR-2 is going to be a
little different.  If your KR-2 is registered with the FAA (has an "N"
number) and has it's Airworthiness Certificate, its "Operating Limitations"
would have been issued along with the certificate.  That document plus
weight and balance data would be important things to have, and would
constitute most of what could be called a POH.

Ed