If you scroll down a couple of thumbs and click on some of the ones that
show under the instrument panel, you can see where my turnbuckles are.  Yes,
difficult to get to if your deck does not come off.  There is also one that
ties the two outer rudder bars together, to keep them under tension.  There
may be other pics on the site, but this is all I could find this morning.

http://krbuilder.org/CockpitWork/index.html

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC