At 05:05 PM 8/5/2009, you wrote:
>So, what you must be sure to do then, it to always keep your feet on the
>pedals with some pressure.  I suggest adding turnbuckles in a closed system.
>You can fly this plane with no feet except for take off and landing.
>Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC

Without turnbuckles you will have to get your cable dimensions pretty
exact to have the rudder peddles centered as well as having the
rudder centered.  I'd suggest turnbuckles near the peddles, you'll
probably only adjust them one time, and then some light weight
springs forward to the firewall to keep the cables in tension.  The
springs are much less complex than a closed cable system.

Your results may vary..........

Larry Flesner