Try to make it to the gathering.  You'll get plenty of opportunity to
look at any part of many different KRs and can get lots of 1-on-1 time
with many KR builders and pilots.  I plan to be there.

While the RR plans are important, I think you'll find much more
information on the web pages published by many KR builders.  Start at
KRNet.org and start drilling down from there.  Mark Langford and Dan
Heath have published their aircraft construction in painful detail on
their web pages and will supply you will enough reading to keep you
occupied for weeks.  Lots of other guys have plenty of interesting
details published on their web sites as well.

Jeff Scott - N1213W
Los Alamos, NM