> After looking at M.L. site and several others, Which is the best way to
> construct the outer wing ? Per plans or with the extra layer of glass inside
> the wing. Does this add weight ? If you do it this way does the foam flex
> down in the middle when sanding the contour? If you did yours this way,
> would you do it that way again?

Mike.

I built my wings as per ML's method.  Not sure if the extra layer of glass
adds weight as the middle of the wing no longer is filled with a big hunk of
foam.  The foam does not flex down when sanding the contour so I wouldn't
worry about that. Whilst there are some things I would do differently next
time around, I would do the wing skins same way again.  I tossed up the idea
of installing a small locker in each outer wing but never got around to it.
If I decide to do it down the track it is a much simpler job to cut a "door"
than to hollow out and glass the inside.

That's the way I have built my skins but the standard method works too and I
would guess takes less time.

Cheers.
--
Darren Crompton