Pat Shows wrote:

> If anyone going to the gathering and going by or close to Wicks and
> wouldn't
> mind picking up some spar caps for me and take them to the gathering I
> would
> appreciate it very much.  If so please contact me off net.

Quite often Scott Wick or somebody from there will make a run over to the
Gathering bringing hard-to-ship orders over in a truck.  I'm not sure this
has been addressed, but if you'll call Wicks and ask to speak to Scott, I'll
bet that's about all it would take to get him to show up and bring catalogs,
spars caps, whatever.  Shipping becomes free at that point.

I'd like to spend a few minutes with Scott myself...just to bend his ear
about how pathetic their online ordering system is...once again...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com