From: "Dan Heath" <da...@windstream.net>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: RE: KR> Peel ply

Using Peel Ply is never "Required".  It is good when you will need to add
another layer, or just to bring the resin up to the top to eliminate a lot
of the sanding and pin holes.  Larry is right on the Deck Cloth.  I agree on
everything except on using it on the wood as I think this is unnecessary
work for very little if any benefit.  "MY OPINION".

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC