  From: bearlk...@aol.com
  To: kr...@mylist.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:58 PM
  Subject: Re: KR> Astrovan main gear legs

   Mike,
  I bought and tested some astro van legs a couple of years back, and found
them too flexible to hold the weight of a Kr2 and a safety factor of 1.5.
  Being shy of prop strike, I shelved the astro van legs and went another
direction. A couple of questions- how long are your gear legs, and (your
message implies it has not yet flown) how did you test them?
  Bob Polgreen
  Nowthen MN