Larry H. <lah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Many thanks to Larry Flesner for all of his hard work hosting the
>> Gatherings in Mt Vernon and also thanks to Chris the airport manager for
>> all of his hard work and efforts to make sure we all are happy and taken
>> care of. I just can't imagine a better airport manager than Chris.

++++++++++++++++++++++
I would like to pass on to others on the net that Larry should also deserves
a thank
you.  We have a new "Video Master" amongst us!  At this year's Gathering,
Larry
showed a video he put together of last year's Gathering, still photos, and
flying KRs. It was really a professional job.  He set up a large screen TV
in the lobby and ran the video for others to watch.  Many folks sat there
and watched it throughout the day on Saturday.  He also put up a sign to let
folks know that he would make a copy of the video for a donation to support
the KRNET.  I don't know how much was donated, but at the banquet he
presented a donation to Mark  for the KRNET and enough left for Chris, the
airport
manager, to take his wife to dinner.
Great effort!
r/Bernie