WOW, I can not believe how many offers I have had from you guys out there. This
is really what being part of an Experimental Aircraft Family is all about. Just
to let everyone know, I now have a good case. I would like to again thank all
of you who made me offers. It is amazing how many folks will step up when
someone is in need. It will be a couple of months before I get my built short
block back. The new refurbished and nitrided crank I bought for my last rebuild
is having to be completely reground from an .010 to a .020, nitrided and
polished. It was discovered that the main journals were actually tapered by
half a thousand which is not good. I am truly looking forward to having an
engine which I am able to trust. I will keep you all informed of my progress.
Thanks again everyone.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net