Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers.  I know this group of builder?s works
with wood, metal and composite construction to achieve the end product. But
as a novice to this group and construction process I thought my questions
was directed as an educational question for mysel on the method and
structural endurance of Scotts process, has compared to others composite
builders and planes.

Mark I have met with you and seen your plane and it?s a beautiful work in
progress.   I know you have spent a great deal of time in making it yours,
and you have made modification to your needs.  When we met, we discuss
several areas of the plane itself that were a concern of mine, especially
with the one aircraft I was looking to purchase at that time.  If my option
is to construct and make modification to my needs should I not ask the group
for that help and as a group should we not be open to new ideas if they are
sound?

Again sorry if offended anyone in the group with a dumb question.