Hello Ron,

I am sorry you have not been able to contact RR.  Jeanette is in somewhat of
a transition right now with some personal items.  Our company is now
providing authorized factory support and is producing all components for the
KR series of aircraft.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
It was announced at the Gathering this year but we haven't said much else as
we were waiting to have our website up.  The company we hired to produce the
E-Commerce site has been difficult to work with so it is not up just yet but
is getting close.  We have been busy repairing tooling and molds that have
been neglected, making parts and filling small orders.  We had to get a
local foundry lined up to produce the castings for all Dan Diehl's landing
gear as we bought the tooling for his wings skins an gear design from him
and will be producing them as well.

We will be at Copperstate EAA Fly-in in Casa Grande, Arizona this weekend
with a booth and will have Jeff Scott's KR on display.  It should be a great
show.

Regards,

Steve Glover
steve.glo...@nvaero.com