From: joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com <joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com>
Subject: KR> 4th aniversary flight
To: kr...@mylist.net
Cc: corvaircr...@mylist.net
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 6:45 PM

Hey Guys,
   Yesterday was the 4 year anniversary of my first flight in 357CJ. The day
was the clearest that we have experienced this year. The air was crisp and
cool. The time was right to to experience my childhood dream once again. she
fired up and ran great in the fall air. The climb was still exhilarating at a
solid 1300'/min at about 100 mph. With no real place to go on a georges evening
I headed back to my work site and circled for a bit and then headed in the
general direction of NYC and climbed to 7500' while looking at Philly 40 miles
to the south and just about able to count the windows in the tall buildings. At
about 80 miles from NYC the Manhattan skyline came into view while I was still
able to clearly see Philly. While up there I did a test run for true airspeed
to  check against my numbers from my original testing. I did a little hot air
balloon chasing and returned home for another 9 tenths of an hour in the log
book. The total time after 4
 good years is at 436.2 hours and somewhere around 700 landings.
A good time was had by all, namely me!   Keep building guys.
Joe Horton,
Coopersburg, Pa.