> Subject: KR> Gathering report

> I just collected for the last hat and shirt sale and have sent the
> closing financial report to Bob Lee for posting on the Gathering web
> site.
> Dana has hosted past Gathering as well as several recent RV fly-ins
> so I think we're in good hands.  I just hope he has some pull with
> the weather Gods when picking a date. :-)
>
> Larry Flesner

Thanks Larry.  Being a Certified Public Accountant with my own practice, I
think what you will find is I'm a tickler for balancing to the penny.  I too,
will be forwarding financial info to Bob, probably more detailed than
needed....but that's just me:-)

As for the weather, someone did a dance this past year....seemed pretty good to
me.

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

http://rvflying.tripod.com

do not archive

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009