----- Original Message -----
>From: Dan Freeman
>No! no! no! no! guys, let's don't get this blown clear out of proportion
>over nothing.

I have to totally agree with Dan here. This whole thing has gotten blown out
of proportion and needs a rest. It is very unfortunate that human nature
causes us to react to things the way we do. These guys were there to help
Dan survive the outcome of his landing. That EMT most likely was simply
making a facetious joke about homeland security and you guys simply keep
adding to the fire. So let it die. Dan did not, and we are all grateful that
he didn't and he had the professionals right there on the field to take care
of him.

Now, ask yourself these questions. Why am I on this list anyway? Am I here
to build an experimental aircraft and learn all I can from others on how to
do this? Am I here just to talk nonsense about everything else but building
a KR?

I for one am getting really tired of all the crap that this list now brings
to the table. If you do not have viable KR information to put on the table
then keep your trap shut and let those who want to learn about and build
KR's do so. For God's sake guys, this list was developed for building KR's
and discussing KR's. Can we please just do this?

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net
Web: www.flykr2s.com