The shoulder harness fastening points were in the reinforced hat shelf
behind the seats. This was in the KR Newsletter years ago and also I believe
put out by Rand as the best way. Mine were built to this information.

The shoulder harness stayed fastened to the reinforced shelf, however, the
shelf which was attached to the sidewalls in multiple places ripped loose
from the top longeron (the inner one that acts as a doubler). No Glue Joint
has been found to have failed, all torn wood.

More as I dismantle the wounded areas of the fuselage. My Nascar type
fiberglass fuel tank withstood the crash , no leaks or cracks. Interior of
the fuel tank is filled with Explo-Safe.

Bob Sauer
Sun City West, AZ