From: "MICHAEL SYLVESTER" <shagste...@hotmail.com>
To: "KRNET" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:49 PM
Subject: KR> Foam expansion.

Hey Guys, I will be mounting my aluminum stub wing tanks this week and am
wondering if the x30 two part foam will pick the tank up ? I plan to weight
it down just in case. I also just mixed up a batch to check expansion size
and laid a 1 x 4 on the largest mass of it and I don't believe it lifted it
much. To me it seems to be looking for the path of least resistance. Is
there a precautionary warning out there ?

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854