>The big question is now: What book(s) are generally known to be the
>homebuilders "bible", that has the most useful information and
>techniques for a KR builder ?
>Gunnar
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out the EAA web page below.  This set of four books, maybe with
the exception of the "Bingelis on Engines", is really all you need
besides the plans.  The "Bingelis on Engines" deals more with
Continental, and for the most part, Lycombing engines.  The other
three though are a must for any KR builder.  You might also consider
a book on fiber glassing.  I purchased one but rarely referenced
it.  The Bingelis books are very easy reading and cover everything
from spinner to tail wheel.

Larry Flesner

http://shop.eaa.org/html/publications_howto.html?cart_id=

Bingelis Book Special: Buy all four of Bingelis Best-Sellers listed
below and save!
Tony Bingelis is regarded as one of the finest aircraft construction
writers of this century. Own this four-piece set (Bingelis on
Engines, Firewall Forward, Sportplane Builder, Sportplane
Construction) and have all the answers right at your fingertips. It's
a treasure of information for all aircraft builders, restorers and mechanics.

Qty   2265031700000   Book Set   $89.99*