From: tedh...@netzero.net
Sender: krnet-boun...@mylist.net
To: KR Net
ReplyTo: KR Net
Subject: KR> Re:within limits
Sent: Nov 12, 2009 6:48 AM

The old KR-1 has been assembled and weighed for the first time and guess
what!!!!!!!  It computes within CG limits in all conditions, except of course
with no pilot!!  Now I'm really getting excited.  The total weight is a little
heavier than I had hoped but that's  the price for the changes made I guess.
490.5 empty. Anyone want to chime in on where the Max Gross should be? Or would
that be determined in the test phase?
Ted Harwood
Northern NY.