I received this email from Garry Morgan, Morgan Aero Works.
Garry had a KR2S. called it a Joey2, then used similar design to make all
Metal aircraft, check out his comments and web page, and be your own judge.

http://www.homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkmorgan/index.htm#listings
---
Hi there,
The Cougar made its first flight today, all is good a slight trim  change to
the wing, the motor runs cold, one person she climbs at 1200fpm, i didnt
stall it today ,but the buffet starts at 40kts clean, usally the stall is
10kts under this, and with flap 30kts, approach speed today i made it 50kts,
rounded out at 40-45,and with no weight in it it floated a little, and a
very slow touch down. At cruise speed 130kts at 3000rpm and the motor will
go past 3200rpm full power. ne brake is a little soft but we are working on
this, but a very nice aircraft to fly.and very good low speed handling.
Regards
Garry Morgan

Phil Matheson
SAAA Ch. 20  http://www.saaa20.org/