The Continental mount bushings are readily available from Aircraft
Spruce, part number 22387.  Since you're in New Zealand , here's your
contact information.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

GENERAL INFORMATION | Top
Operated by Lianne Bergin, Aviation & Performance Parts Ltd (Aircraft
Spruce New Zealand) is located in Auckland and serves all sectors of
aviation in New Zealand. Lianne provides local support for all aviation
requirements, and arranges weekly airfreight shipments from Aircraft
Spruce to New Zealand. This provides quick service and good savings on
freight costs for Aircraft Spruce customers in New Zealand.

LOCATION
Aviation & Performance Parts Ltd
P O Box 302-505, North Harbour
48B Parkway Drive, Mairangi Bay
Auckland, New Zealand

CONTACTS
Ph: +64-9-476-0984
Fax: +64-9-476-0985
email: sa...@apparts.co.nz
www.aviationandperformance.co.nz

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:46:18 +1300 Robin Macdonald
<r.macdon...@clear.net.nz> writes:
> Hi Guy's
>
> I have a HAPI engine & need a set of rubber mount bushes. Any idea
> where I can beg borrow or steal a set. ( Apparently Continental
> bushes)
>
> Many thanks
>
> Robin
>  N.Z.
Free College Information
Connect to the online college that best fits your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=lA66Hfi0DrWn-SmNZK7TywAAJ1A9mk8a0luj1TJO2sh3zRLgAAQAAAAFAAAAAKfvDD4AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJWaQAAAAA=