sure would like to hear all about those experiences with the hapi flywheels ...
any chance of sharing
phill  uk

________________________________
From: "jmelvin...@aol.com" <jmelvin...@aol.com>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:34:38 AM
Subject: Re: KR> HAPI Flywheels

My experience with elongated dowel pin holes and cracked flywheels usually
stems from under torque on the flywheel retaining bolt and/or undersize
dowel  pins. It is the only place on a VW that is safe to slightly exceed max
torque  value but not more than 10%.

John Melvin
El Paso

In a message dated 11/24/2009 8:02:18 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,