Thank you all, old spinner was glass,it now goes to the wall as a nice hanger.
I would try to build a bulkhead but I cant make tea. I bought the plane now I
am paying the price of that act. Last night my buddy tripped and fell on the
horizontal stab. bad scene,now that too. Will it ever fly? I  some of you have
spent years building,strong people. I hope to see the sky soon,soon as I get a
ticket,but I am having trouble finding someone to sell me one. Thanks again ,
joseph