From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Darren Crompton
Sent: 10 December 2009 05:15
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Taxi Test

Well not quite.....but it was a fantastic feeling none the less.

For the first time ever, I had both wings bolted on the KR.  The canopy was
fitted and moving up and down smoothly on the new gas struts.  A nose bowl
from a KR2 was held in place with a single self tapper.
My kids and I then pushed (taxied) the KR onto the road outside the house,
they jumped in and I played the role of the motor.  Any time a car came
along we had to quickly nose into someone's driveway leaving the tail
hanging out.  Passers by stopped and commented on how small it looked for a
two seater.  I was thinking quite the opposite, with both wings bolted on,
my KR almost fully spanned the road.
My neighbor missed the parade so I just might have to perform some
additional taxi tests next weekend.

Enjoy the photos www.kr-2s.com

I love this building caper.