Hi Darren,
Re: I am gathering Curlew, WA is not in Western Australia..." You're
right, it's not. Shipping from me to you would be roughly $1100 US
funds but the problem is, how do you see it first to make sure it's
what you want? Photos won't do the job. You need to see it and fall in
love. Best bet is to get on your long johns (its really cold here right
now) and fly in to Spokane, WA where I'll pick you up, you can stay at
our house for as long as it takes, fall in love, we'll have a small
wedding ceremony for you and the engine and you can take her back home
with you when you leave. I've been told ( mostly by my lovely wife)
that I have whacked sense of humor but it was just a thought. Anyway, I
hope you find the engine you want. Good luck, Ron Piekaar