From: "Phillip Matheson" <phillipmathe...@bigpond.com>
To: "KRnet" kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Oshkosh 2010
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:54:11 +1100

Air New Zealand is landing a 747 at Oshkosh 2010, arriving at Wittman
Airfield approximately 13:00 Monday 26th July

I have BOOKED my flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( well paid the deposits)

I have 4 weeks holidays, as yet have no idea if I will be staying any longer
in the USA after Oshkosh, I hope to. I will do some planning over the next
few months.

Thanks to Glenda's McElwee, I will be camping with them.

If all goes well I will see you there.

Thanks again Glenda.

Phil Matheson
SAAA Ch. 20  http://www.saaa20.org/