From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 4:09 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> DWG Needed

Would some one please make a copy of the inboard wing templated per dwg Rev
2-18-83 from the dwg laveled inboard/outboard wing template, flap/hardware
dwg and sent it to me. I will gladly reimburse you for the cost of doing so.

I cut it out of my original dwg. Dumb!

I am rebuilding after my off-airport excursion.

Thank You

Bob Sauer
12327 W Coronet Drive
Sun City West, AZ 85375