Hey Guys, I've mounted the spars, temporarily mounted templates to mark taper
of spars and oh yea, had to remake 2 WAF's to get one of the back spars to drop
down 1/2 inch. Boy is this some tedious work. There is a light at the end of
the tunnel though. I think that I'm about to be where I can really haul butt on
the wings. I have been taking time to read the post. On the subject of copying
what already works for someone, When you guys see my KR for the first time, You
will see a sampling of about 20 different KR,s on the net. I think that I've
stole ideas from all you guys. Merry Christmas.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854