> I won't know until I get it back home this spring or early summer whether
> any of it is rebuildable or not but I intend to find out and give it a try
> if I'm able. I'm not sure how much you could replace and still call it Ol'
> Blue.

I have been wondering the same thing for a long time, but have hesitated to
speak up. Now that the subject has been brought up, I just want to pass along
my encouragement and hope that you can indeed raise Old Blue like the
proverbial Phoenix. If you are able , then the Pheonix would be the most
appropriate tail art for it I would think. I'm glad your feeling well enough to
be thinking about these things, Dan. Happy Holidays!

What is the latest news on the other flyer who crashed HIS KR at Mt. Vernon?

BTW guys, I now have been shifted to another instructor. We went up today for
an eval. Overall, a good flight even though its been over a month since my last
one and I got rusty. I put a LOT of practice on my Simulator (FS2002 with 3
monitors). It paid off with (1) my scan being MUCH improved  (2) I was working
the controls much more efficiently, staying pretty well ahead of the airplane,
and (3) a BEAUTIFUL landing today!!! It was almost a picture perfect landing,
certainly well enough to pass evaluation and then some, So I'm making progess
STILL! I'm thinking 20-25 hours more, perhaps March or April??

Happy New years one and all!

Glenn Martin
Owner KR2 N1333A (in pieces for the meantime!)
Biloxi, MS, 39532
rep...@martekmississippi.com