Hi Lee,

  I had a few questions about the KR2, I'll just toss them out in no
particular order.  First is do you have any more pictures?  I couldn't
make out a tail number, has it been de-registered or still have a
number?  Does it have a header tank for fuel, or are the tanks in the
wings?  Is it stock width/length, or a 2S?  How quickly would it need to
be removed from Mesa, is there hanger space available there, etc?  I'm
in Chicagoland, and finding a decent day or two to make the trip back
can be tricky this time of year, so it might be necessary to leave it in
Mesa for a few more months if that's possible.  I'm assuming it's
airworthy enough to handle a short 1500 mile cross country.  On that
note, have you flown or are familar enough with the plane to comment on
that?  Bearing in mind of course that it is a homebuilt, buyer beware,
all that jazz.

Thanks,
Bob