One fellow put a hinge line above the wing with the hinge above the wing.
looked
different but worked. You may find a pic on one of the Gathering sites, Virg

--- On Mon, 1/11/10, Robin Russo <patru...@myfairpoint.net> wrote:

From: Robin Russo <patru...@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: KR> New Subscriber KR1
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 7:20 AM

The marine grade fir, 5 ply 1/4" is actually lighter and stronger than the
birch. It is not always as readily available as the birches or baltic birch..
You can also replace your spruce "sticks" with fir tho you will find it on
AVERAGE to be 25% heavier ...but also 25% stronger.
   Does anyone out there have sketches or ideas for folding wing hardware?
It is what I want for my next project.....a simple fold upwards as on WW2
carrier aircraft.
Pat Russo