Netters.

You guys and gals are amazing.

I posted the other day for information on the plane that I am helping to sell.
With the information that I retrieved from that archives, and the photos of
past Adds and photos from other people who have seen the plane and worked on
it.  Almost all the blanks have been filled.  I'm still witout log books.  and
a few other blanks need to be filled in, but wow.

When all in done I will put together a document listing all that I found out.

And to the guy who cut and pasted a barnstormers add from 2006,  dude you have
to much storage space on your computer..... thank you though.

Lee Van Dyke