From: <hart...@charter.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 1:51 PM
Subject: KR> Re: Folding wings

A few years ago Mark L had a link on his website about quick detach wing
fittings from a builder in the UK.  The link was from Willie Wilson and I
believe the builder was a K. Atkinson on his KR2 G-BVIA.  The link no longer
works, but maybe someone has a copy of it.  The system looked simple enough
to build, didn't add a lot of weight and appeared to make wing removal after
flight practical.
Rich Hartwig
Waunakee WI