I am just curious.  Has anyone ever flown a plane that has lighter stick
forces than a KR, fly by wire does not count???

The 1940 Bellanca with a stick (14-12  I think) had very light forces.
A friend of mine who had flown in the Battle of Briton and later with
the US Navy in the Pacific and even later in P51s with the USAF flew
mine and said it had a roll rate that equaled anything he had ever
climbed into. He may have been biased though as he just loved
Bellancas. The '46 '47   (14-13) with a wheel was also flown with just
the finger tips.  However, the next generation had much heavier
controls. Most first time Bellanca pilots flying those earlier models
that had a Cessna background usually found themselves suddenly  20
feet or better above the runway  the first time they tried to flair
out.  If you know of one on your airfield try to get a ride in it.  It
is a tail dragger but once you get use to it you can land it almost
anywhere and under almost any conditions. The next generation with the
Lycoming  engine and the hydraulic operated gear had a very heavy feel.

John   (Tucson AZ)