Mark, you didn't say what your stall speeds were. Could you include them.
Thanks, la...@lebanair.com

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:20 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> test...

Joe Coggiano wrote:

> does any of the custom ops manuals contain angle of bank/ stall speeds at
> gross.
> i realize there are many different engines. also Mark has flaps, which
> should enhance
> these numbers.

Stall speed is dependent on bank angle in a known manner, so if you know the

stall speed in straight and level flight, there are charts that will show
you the factor to multiply by to get your stall speed at various bank
angles.  My flaps help to lower my stall speed by about 6 mph, best I can
tell, and with more deflection I can improve on that some.  I guess the only

time I stalled mine at full gross weight was with Glenda, and I wasn't
watching the ASI when that happened!

There's a nice chart in the middle of
http://www.auf.asn.au/groundschool/umodule2.html that shows stall speeds for

various bank angles, as well as a wealth of other information.  Also see the

links at the bottom of that webpage.  That whole series of articles should
keep you busy the rest of the day....

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com