I just received an email from Aircraft Spruce announcing
a new support method: live chat.  I had ordered some
tools with the wrong shank size and needed to get an
RMA number to send them back so I gave the live chat a
shot.  Response was nearly instantaneous, I've got my
RMA number and we're in the 21st century now!  Whether
or not you do business with Spruce, their live chat
help and support sure is a nifty feature... just go to
their website and click on the new 'live chat' tab at
the top and a chat window will open up, showing which
support features are 'hot' at the moment.  Customer
support was online when I opened the box so after just
a few minutes, I'm done.  Highly recommended.

Oscar Zuniga
Air Camper NX41CC
Flying Squirrel N2069Z
San Antonio, TX