Kr netheads

Sitting at the computer while ago I heard an airplane overhead preforming
aerobatics so I went outside with a lawn chair and binoculars and watches the
airshow. Yes, I love being retired and living in an air park. I also began
thinking about having a KR fly in here at my home in the air park sometime in
May. I'm currently looking at the weekend of May 22, 2010 for the event. I
would like to make it a weekend event to give incentive for more people to come
fro m  greater distances, but I do want to keep it simple when it comes to food
and lodging. I'm looking for feedback so if you have comments or suggestions
that would be pertinent to the group we can discuss it on the net (just don't
get too long winded and don't drag out the discussion too long) but personal
questions and comments  should be made to me at kr2coo...@comcast.net . For
location and directions go to http://www.hensleyairpark.com/directions.htm

Jack Cooper

Chuckey TN.