Hi,   is there a pic of this particular KR1 somewhere on the KR site?

DC
Bothell, WA

________________________________
From: Dustin <sre...@hotmail.com>
To: "kr...@mylist.net" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 10:59:13 AM
Subject: KR> GK1 back in the air

For anyone who is interested, Carlton C Blandford has gotten Garth
Kopke's  modified KR1 back in the air. The plane is a kr1 fuselage
with a 1 piece wing and a honda 4 cylinder engine hung off the front
end. Supposedly cruises at over 200mph with a max level speed of about
250. I will be starting my own similar build i. The next few months
only i might be using a 2009 ford dohc engine.