From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net on behalf of Johnny Cradduck
Sent: Sat 2/20/2010 11:16 PM
To: KR
Subject: KR> KR-2 PLANS

I offered a set of plans for sale and got several replies, then selected the
first response.  The deal was not completed so here I am again.  I am a bit
long in the tooth for building or flying a KR.  These plans are about 20 years
old and are in fair condition, but not perfect.  One drawing has one damaged
area with information for a bellcrank.

The plans are unused in that no airplane was completed.  A KR was started. but
not completed and has since been destroyed.  Priority mail is $10+ and I will
want something for my time to box them and go stand in line at the PO.  Anyone
interested please make an offer.  I am cleaning up and next week they will be
in the mail or in the trash.  Please make offer only if you intend to follow
through.  Thanks

Johnny Cradduck