Now I am wondering how I can block yous guys from making smart alec remarks.
I have it as 10 thru 12, so maybe I am just having a memory block, but it is
blocked out in my calenday as those days. I think I will go remove my wheel
blocks and go flying.

---- Mark Langford <n5...@hiwaay.net> wrote:

=============
Mark Wood wrote:

> okay, for the new guys, when will it be? I'll be flying down from the
> spam can capital, Wichita.

I was going to send you to www.krgathering.org, but it doesn't appear to be
up at the moment. It's September 17th and 18th at I39 (Madison County
Airport near Richmond, KY). There's more in the archive on it, but I'm sure
the website will be back up shortly. I'm bringing a tent.

They haven't blocked us from sleeping in the grass yet have they?

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com