From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Dave Dunwoodie
Sent: Thursday, 18 March 2010 8:20 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Header Tank Rework

Hello all!  I just bought a flying KR2 and am in the process of adding
some instrumentation.  I discovered that the new instruments are about 1
1/2" longer than I have room for, and it appears that moving the panel
is not a viable option.

I would appreciate some information concerning what type of epoxy to
use, what type of fiberglass cloth to use, etc., etc., etc. if it
becomes necessary to cut an indentation into the fuel tank.

Thanks so much, and Thank You to ALL of you for the wealthy of
information I've discovered here!

Best Regards,

Dave
N1199P.