Hi Bob.

What's the full story with the Type 4 motor?

I have been considering going VW instead of Corvair due to price and
availability of parts here in Australia.
Cheers
Darren Crompton
AUSTRALIA

Hi Darren.

I got the engine with a partially built KR2S. I bought the plane (built stock
and to the plan specs) for the landing gear, brakes, tires ,wheels, etc..
Also I can ckeck the plans against construction looking at the boat! Even with
that I made one mistake and had to remove the upper gussets for the firewall!
I am building a really stretched and widened KR2SS and need more HP. If I were
building a stock KR it would work fine as several people have used them.
So now the engine is for sale. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!

Bob Johnson
Willamina, OR USA
badbob0...@embarqmail.com
(971) 645-9491