Hey netters,
I was wondering if anyone has pondered the idea of a KR that can be converted
back and forth from a Tailwheel to Tricycle.  I recently discovered that the
Glastar is capable of this.  Here is a link that shows the video, you will have
to go to about the 5:30 point in the video to see this conversion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWRlFa3nOw

Maybe some way the Diehl nose gear can be installed and removed again and the
main gear can be moved from the front of the spar to the back of the spar.

Kris Leirfallom
CFI
KR-2 Builder

This email comes to you via solar power at EcoMail!
Swim over to http://www.ecomail.org to sign up for your *FREE* account