From: mark wood <ironma...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: KR> KR2S  Flight Simulator
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>

Have any you guys  done anything with X Planes. With it's blade
element modeling and  inertial modeling, it has been used in many
aircraft development  efforts. While I haven't yet modeled a KR, I
have done other planes  and it is a fairly good representative sim. I
know that some large  scale operations such as Sino Swerringen <sp?>
have used it. I  know a couple of the flight test engineers from there
and know first  hand.  I've modeled a couple of planes a bit larger
than the KR2  and have been planning to do one for the KR. My ultimate
goal is a  true 200 TAS cruise airplane for two. Having said that,
most of the  designs I've been doing have needed 160-200Hp to
realistcally achieve  this.

MArk