Watch the weather.  Looks like it might clear up around noon.  If KEHR
is VFR anytime before 1:00 PM we will be there and the grill will be
smoking.  If tomorrow doesn't work out be sure and put the first
Saturday next month on your calendar.  We will be doing this each month
through the Fall.  Check our web site for the dates  http://www.eaa21.org

_Steve Eberhart
_Played around enough with KR's to be able to post here :-)
Besides it is Open Line Friday, which by the way I started :-)
RV-7A, Flying since June 24, 2009; This one just needs a big grin