For this application, one needs to use an analog servo, not digital  servo.

John Melvin
El Paso, Texas

In a message dated 4/7/2010 8:32:28 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
awh.hawk...@telus.net writes:

I tried  to use a r/c servo with a test controller, and it worked fine
until the  transponder transmitted, then it went to full deflection.

If  you  use a r/c landing gear servo, it does not use a pulse modulation
to  control it, it might work.

I went with a Ray allen servo, which works  just fine.

Al Hawkins
Port Coquitlam, B.C.